We offer competitive wages, and a performance-based reward system to all our employees. We are committed to your well-being on and off the job. If you are highly motivated, appreciate teamwork and love working outdoors with your hands, we would like to hear from you!
Creative Outdoor Living is a small Landscape/Design business located in Noblesville. We are both willing and eager to train and grow employees who exhibit the ambition and eagerness to be apart of the landscape industry. Both formal and on-the-job training will provide the knowledge and confidence to allow each individual to perform to the best of their abilities as well as move to the next level. All of our landscape crew team member positions are considered a “Crew Leader in training” position. We are constantly looking for those who show potential and willingness to move to the next level. You will work as part of a team installing custom landscapes including: paver patios, retaining walls, plants, mulch, water features, lighting, etc.
US$17 to US$25 Hourly
- Manage a crew of 2-5 people installing residential landscaping
- MUST HAVE a working knowledge of hardscape installation
- Ability to read and implement a landscape construction drawing
- Properly install trees and shrubs
- Basic Plant Knowledge
- Install hardscape features such as paver patios, retaining walls, water features, and pergolas
- Operate any and all construction equipment necessary for landscape installation including but not limited to: dump trucks, trailers, skid steers, tractors, saws, compactors, sod cutters, hedge trimmers, blowers, etc.
- Keep accurate documentation of all job related activities and materials
- Interact with customers keeping them informed and satisfied during the construction process
- Minimum 2 years of Hardscape/Landscape experience
- Valid driver’s license required as well as willingness to obtain CDL
- Overtime available and most weekends off
- 5 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after introductory period
- Retirement Benefits
US$13 to US$16 Hourly
Full-Time /Full-Time Seasonal
- Landscape, construction, horticulture or other related experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation is a MUST!
- Drivers License preferred
Daily tasks will include:
Prepare trucks for the day
- Load and secure hand tools and small equipment
- Load and secure all materials necessary for the job
Landscape/Hardscape Installation Tasks
- Excavate soil
- Move and compact gravel
- Move and install pavers
- Plant trees and shrubs
- Edge beds and install Mulch
- Jobsite clean-up
Landscape Maintenance Tasks
- General yard clean up
- Edge beds
- Pull Weeds
- Prune shrubs
- Install Mulch
- Blow Leaves
- Jobsite Clean-up
Perform General Maintence on equipment
- Clean tools, small equipment, trucks, trailers
- Check Oil, Air filters, etc.
- Perform minor repairs as needed